I think this is such a neat way to make use of a marriage certificate! It seems quite simple and inexpensive too. I haven’t tried it yet and will post my own pictures once I do. But I can’t wait to work on this! If you’re not familiar with ModPodge, here’s a blog with all things ModPodge that’s quite helpful.
- Large wooden letter (first letter of your last name)
- Mod Podge gloss lustre
- A photocopy of your marriage certificate on warm beige cardstock (depending on the size of your wooden letter, you may want to blow up the photocopy and print it on a larger piece of cardstock)
- Trace the outline of your letter on your certificate photocopy where desired.
- Cut the trace of the letter out of the photocopy.
- Place it on top of the wooden letter to measure and size down if necessary.
- Use the Mod Podge to glue the photocopy letter to the wooden letter.